This is a national role with responsibility for selling Sports Personalisation services to existing customers in order to service our customer’s needs. You will plan, prepare, appoint and visit current customers and potential prospects, delivering a professional proposal in order to deliver against achievable targets.
- Help support Licensed Football Clubs and continually develop the customer experience
- Manage a select number of accounts to maximise sales, further develop relationships and identify additional revenue opportunities
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication
- Provide forecasts in advance, allowing transparency to improve manufacturing efficiencies for your respective customers
- Continually communicate information back into the business to ensure the customer experience with Elms is maintained and enhanced on an ongoing basis
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time as requested by your immediate line manager or by other senior managers within the business
Elms are dedicated creators of heat transfers for licensed players‘ names, numbers and badges with global distribution to brands, clubs, leagues and nations for application to professional team and replica sportswear.
Our team of concept designers and typographers work in partnership with brand managers, apparel designers, colourists and textile performance engineers to achieve iDentity zones of real ownership, distinction, optimum performance and reliability.
Part of the Flexdev Group we have a robust manufacturing supply chain; people with inside knowledge on industrial application; global distribution directly to kit manufacturers, sporting clubs and retailers and a specialist marketing and design team. Website http://www.sporting-id.com/
You can demonstrate a track record of delivery both in new business and developing existing accounts. You are a confident presenter and happy to represent your company at industry events and exhibitions. You are looking to grow your career with a dynamic and growing business with a trusted reputation. Sales experience preferred but not essential.
Negotiable for the right candidate + commission
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com